- Every client MUST sign a waiver under their own account on MINDBODY before attending any class. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to class start time if you are a new client to make sure waiver is on file.
- Please be mindful of others. No mobile phone usage during class.
- Please no strong perfumes or scented lotions as some of our clients may be allergic.
- All classes must be pre-paid in advance.
- If you would like to purchase water or grip socks before your class, please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled class.
- If you would like to arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled class, please be mindful of the class that is in session.
What you can bring to your class…
- Please bring a towel as you will most likely glisten or sweat!
- Please bring bottled water as you will want to stay hydrated. Free filtered water will be available to you, as well as, a variety of bottled waters that will be available for purchase at our studio.
- Please wear loose, comfortable clothing that allow your muscles to stretch and your skin to breathe. We have one restrooms available for your convenience.
- You must wear grip socks at all times on the Megaformers. No bare feet please. You may wear your own grip socks or you may purchase grip socks at our studio prior to class.
- You must wear athletic shoes at all times on the VersaCLimber. Due to safety reasons, you will be turned away if you do not bring athletic shoes to participate on the VersaClimber machine.